About this job
This temporary vacancy is open to Expressions of Interest and accordingly any appointment (and extension to this appointment) will not extend beyond 12 months.
- This Expression of Interest will be used to establish a pool of applicants which may be used to fill emergent principal vacancies of various durations throughout the 2017 year.
- Applications for the pool will remain active for the 2017 year.
- Applicants that have already applied for the 2017 pool are not required to reapply.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green 'Apply online' button below, enter your personal details and as per School’s request, applicants are required to submit the following:
Applicants are requested to forward 3 documents as part of their application.
- a brief resume including the names of two referees one of which must be your current supervisor;
- a maximum 2 page (in total) written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under "How you will be assessed" in the attached Role Description;
- a completed school geographic preference sheet (attached).
Please ensure before you apply you have discussed with your supervisor your availability to be released from your current position.
Please also note the following:
- Applicants need to be a current Queensland Government employee to be eligible to apply.
- Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit.