About this job
Edens Landing State School is a great school situated in the Logan, Albert, Beaudesert District of the South East Region. The school has a current enrolment of over 700 students and boasts great results across all classes and wonderful support from our P&C. At Edens Landing State School we focus on ensuring all of our work is centred on improving our students. We are a school which places great emphasis on learning, engagement and relationships.
For more information, please visit Edens Landing State School.
As Head of Special Education Services (Locally known as Head of Personalised Learning) you will be involved in leading a dynamic group of staff who service school wide personalised learning needs. You will also drive specialised curriculum delivery and support across the school in all year levels. You will work closely with the deputy principal to achieve new standards and focus in the personalised learning of staff and students.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green 'Apply online' button below, enter your personal details and as per School’s request, applicants are required to submit the following:
- A brief resume (maximum 3 pages) including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- A maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed” in the attached Role Description.
Please also note the following:
- Applicants need to be a current Queensland Government employee to be eligible to apply.
- Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit.