About this job
As the Assurance Officer you will:
- Support the operations of the ICT Portfolio, Programme and Project Office (P3O) and portfolio-level reporting from stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain information systems and databases for the capture, analysis and supporting of accurate, reliable and appropriate data to meet the requirements of ICT P3O performance measurement activities. The Assurance Officer reports to the Manager, ICT P3O, Information and Technologies Branch.
You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and undertaking the following key tasks:
- Collect, collate, analyse and report ICT P3O performance measurement information for use by other departmental business units.
- Contribute to the provision of ICT P3O management activities to internal stakeholders by conducting information sessions, producing knowledge articles and training materials.
- Support the maintenance and accuracy of ICT P3O information to ensure consistent and quality outcomes are achieved and being maintained for projects and programs in the ICT Portfolio.Participate in the development and maintenance of ICT P3O information systems and processes for the provision of accurate, reliable and appropriate data to meet the requirements of decision makers, managers and planners at departmental, state and Australian government levels.Identifies and reports test requirements for enhancements to ICT P3O Management systems.
- Review, evaluate, document and update methodologies used in the maintenance and reporting of performance data on the ICT P3O within the department.
- Collect, collate, analyse and report ICT P3O performance measurement information for use by other departmental business units, departmental officers and whole of government.Provide assistance in the formulation and preparation of reports, submissions and briefings in relation to the ICT P3O.
- Contribute to the review and improvement of methodologies for processing and maintaining data and for producing ICT P3O reports to ensure timelines, data accuracy and efficiency of the processes.
- Participate in the development of a work environment that is challenging, equitable, ethical and safe and which encourages commitment, skills development and professional growth, and continuous improvement.
To apply please provide the following information:
• a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
• a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under how you will be assessed in the attached role description.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit.