About this job
The duties may include a mix of any of the activities listed on the role description.
These activities include:
- Student data capture system operation
- QCE tracking
- Liaising with CQU/external RTOs
- LUI/USI management
- Work experience documentation
- Other support required by Senior Schooling
These duties are not exhaustive, however, and other relevant activities may be performed by teacher aides provided that such duties are appropriate having due regard to the nature, classification level and purpose of the position.
To apply please provide the following information:
• a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
• a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit.