You will learn how to successfully integrate ICT into the primary classroom and curriculum by using teacher-tested strategies that will ensure optimisation and progression of student ICT capability.
By enrolling in this course, you will be able to:
- Understanding how students learn with ICT;
- Optimising opportunities for development of ICT capability;
- Determine your own capabilities and gain an insight into its role;
- Develop an ICT capable classroom using proficient classroom practices;
- Perceive the importance of a whole-school approach in ICT capability development;
- Manage student transitions effectively;
- Facilitate student capabilities;
- Select the appropriate tools for learning;
- Progress student capabilities with less stress and;
- Create an inclusive classroom learning environment.
Completing this course will contribute to 4 hours of NESA registered PD addressing 2.6.2 and 3.4.2 of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maitaining Proficient teacher level accreditation.