Brisbane City YHA has a large number of 3, 4 or 6 share rooms, with a mix of either shared bathrooms or ensuites. All rooms include linen, lockers, individual bed lamps and plenty of power points.
We have a selection Twin rooms – either with shared bathrooms for the budget conscious, or with ensuites for anyone wanting extra privacy. These rooms are conveniently located near to our multi-share rooms, so you can be near to the rest of your group.
Brisbane City YHA offers the following:
• Key card security for all rooms, including bathrooms and communal areas
• Private, self-contained food servery with adjoining dining room and TV lounge
• Conference room and meeting area – seats up to 80 people
• Full catering options
• Secure, onsite parking, with space for a small-mid size bus
• Rooftop swimming pool
• Rooftop balcony area with stunning views of the city and river
• Full wheelchair accessibility
• 24 hour reception
Multi-share rooms, private rooms for teachers.
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation, and part of Hostelling International, the world’s largest youth travel organisation. YHA’s mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. The organisation has a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.