Update and deepen your knowledge in relation to the legal issues in the Legal Studies and Commerce syllabuses by hearing from experts in the legal world and legal educators.
- Judge Roger Dive – Senior Judge, Drug Court of NSW
- Kellie Britnell – Program Manager for Outreach and Education at the Office of the eSafety Commissioner
- Father Chris Riley AM – Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Youth Off the Streets
- Liz Mackinlay, Chair of Mary’s House Board & Maggy Farago, Executive Officer, Mary’s House (a refuge in the Lower North Shore of Sydney)
- Daniela Giorgi, Senior Education Officer, Parliament of NSW
- Ken Marslew AM JP AFAIM – Chief Executive Officer, Enough is Enough Anti Violence Movement Inc
Network with Commerce and Legal Studies teachers and experience professional learning at NSW Parliament House, the law making institution of NSW.
Classroom friendly resources will be available for conference delegates.