It offers strategic advice to assist school leaders, aspiring leaders and lead teachers achieve superior digital technology outcomes for their school. Why not attend yourself or send a member of staff (or a team) involved in steering the strategic direction of your digital technology programs.
The conference is tightly focussed professional learning around real, current themes for schools:
- Teaching literacy supported by digital technology
- Teaching numeracy supported by digital technology
- Teaching students with disabilities supported by digital technology
So many great sessions to choose from, such as:
- Entrepreneurship in Education – inspiring the next generation of creators!, presented by Tamara Sullivan
- Lessons from 5 years and 8 million views, presented by Eddie Woo
- Creating purposeful digital visual literacy, presented by Grant Jones
- OMG I’m back in the dark ages! Again!!, presented by Rick Noack
- Collective Responsibility – Building a schoolwide instructional leadership mindset, presented by Brigid Taylor and Dorian Kipriotis
- Engaging staff and students in a Digital Makerspace, presented by Phil Carew
- Leading digital change, presented by Heath Henwood
- Developing a culture of innovation, presented by June Wall
- Why the best coaching is owned by the coachee, presented by Lou Deibe and Mark Burgess
- Data that supports improvements in digital teaching and learning, presented by Professor Kathryn Moyle
- Implementing the Digital Technology Curriculum in the Early Years, presented by Rachael Yates and Adele Amorsen
- A Digitally Mediated Conversation, presented by Stephen Crapnell
- Apps that support Language and literacy learning, presented by Dr Jon Callow
- The impact of emerging technologies on 21st century teaching and learning for students with disabilities, presented by Dr Christine Roberts-Yates
- A culture of coaching, presented by Dan Haesler
Stay at the beautiful Twin Waters Resort and take some time to soak in all of the ideas gained at the conference, starting from $159.00 per night.
Early Bird rates are now available starting at just $305.00 for one day with a Group discount available for three days.
Find out more @ www.iwb.net.au/digital including NESA accreditation, Australian Professional Standards, the full program and more.
“Attending this conference over a period of years has supported my site to move forward effectively in in a united way. I always ensure that I take a team of 2 or 3 with me each year to keep driving the pedagogical shift in leading a digital school. Over the years this team has consisted of my leadership team, classroom teachers and my RBL teacher. Throughout the three days we take time to grab a drink, or gather as a group to reflect on the sessions we attended and what might work for us in our school, leaving the conference with a very clear plan to take back to the team. Through this approach it has proven invaluable as every staff member has been able to drive and lead the digital revolution at my site and has increased each member’s leadership capacity in supporting the dynamic change of leading a digital school” - Rick Noack Principal Para Hills West Primary School SA