The 2019 ACEL National Conference in Sydney will provide a platform for international and national speakers to share their expertise in highlighting the importance of both “Vision and Voice” in Setting the Learning Agenda.
Effective leadership, collaborative engagement, accessing student and staff voice, and developing deep learning practices are some of the topics our renowned keynote and concurrent speakers will explore over the three days. These presentations will be complemented by panel discussions, student performances, book signings and several opportunities to network with professional colleagues from across the country and beyond.
Join us in October to engage with and contribute to a powerful learning experience!
National Conference 2019 Registration includes
- 3 Day Conference Registration
- Branch Networking Events
- Access to Industry Exhibition Area
- Digital Mobile App Featuring Exclusive delegate information, specially prepared presenter documents and special offers
- Complimentary Conference Satchel
- Discount on National Awards Gala Dinner
- Keynote Presentation Slides, documents and handouts
- Exclusive Bookshop discounts including keynote and Australian author signings
- Complimentary Copy of The Australian Educational Leader Journal
Keynote Speakers :
- Todd Whitaker
- Michael Fullan
- Alma Harris
- Douglas Fisher
- Victoria Brownlee
- Lee Crockett