About this job
Reporting to the Director-General, you will strategically lead an expert group within the Department to:
- Maintain an independent and ethical capability for the accurate and reliable review and evaluation of schools’ performance;
- Drive a statewide performance measurement and reporting framework focusing on accountability and improvement;
- Work collaboratively with schools and communities to review school performance and enhance student outcomes; and
- Influence the school improvement agenda through the provision of relevant and purposeful advice and feedback to stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and relationship management capabilities within and across the education sector and a proven track record of influencing change and fostering collaboration in a challenging environment.
To apply for this role please provide the following:
- Submit a short (no more than two page) statement focusing on the knowledge, skills and attributes outlined in the selection competencies.
- Attach a current resume, including the names and contact details of two referees. At least one referee must have a thorough knowledge of your conduct and performance within the previous two years.
Contact Name: Dr Jim Watterson, Director-General 07 3034 4752
Closing date: Sunday, 27 August 2017