About this job
About the Team
The Talent Unit is part of the Human Resources Branch within the Department of Education and Training. We are located in Brisbane and provide HR services and advice statewide. Our key service is recruitment but we also cover a range of other services to both teaching and corporate staff across the department.
About the Job
An exciting opportunity exists for two motivated individuals with a passion for assisting customers to achieve recruitment outcomes to meet their individual workforce needs. You will be keen, enthusiastic and determined to succeed. You may be required work across any of the teams within the Unit and will be required to develop and implement HR projects and initiatives across the department.
Skills and Experience
As a member of the Talent Unit and HR Branch you will be expected to demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge and practical application of contemporary human resource practices, legislation, awards and HR frameworks.
- Experience in delivering creative HR solutions to meet client needs.
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication and demonstrated ability to apply interpersonal skills appropriately in all situations.
- Ability to provide data analysis and reporting on HR patterns and trends.
- Exeprience with project implementation and delivery.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and put ideas into action.
Interested in applying
- Please provide a brief CV including contact details for two referees (one of whom is your current supervisor); and
- Responses to the online questionnaire (the questionnaire will open after you have clicked apply and entered your personal details).
Contact Name: Kathleen Patching, Manager 07 3055 2922
Closing date: Sunday, 27 August 2017
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.