About this job
As the Customer Services Officer you will have responsibility for the following:
- Provide a professional service to customers by addressing customer requests and complaints through effective questioning, negotiation, and conflict management and take ownership of customer queries through follow up, fulfilment, resolution and feedback to customers on issues and by referring customers to other relevant areas.
- Maintain the sales stock for all AMEB publications and manage all front of house sales.
- Maintain suitability cards registration for all examiners and supervisors.
- Process enrolments and undertake administrative functions to support the activities of the office.
- Assist with the bookings of venue hire and events coordination in Brisbane.
- Maintain administrative databases including AMEB database, schedules, diaries, systems and process information and prepare reports.
- Identify opportunities to enhance customer service through innovative and improved workflows, systems, technologies and workload management.
- Coordinate administrative projects and process at the direction of the Customer Services Coordinator, Business Services and Events.
To apply please provide the following information:
• a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
• a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.