About this job
You will have responsibility for leading and undertaking the following key activities:
- Supporting and coordinating the delivery of domestic and family violence, diversity and inclusion, culture and engagement programs and projects that align with the organisation’s goals.
- Providing assistance to the Unit's managers and project leads to support, implement and evaluate the broader Culture and Engagement initiatives, programs, strategies and work practices on time and on budget.
- Undertaking research and analysis to support the development and delivery of a range of domestic and family violence programs, culture and engagement initiatives and diversity and inclusion programs.
- Skills in the evaluation and review of programs would be viewed favourably to ensure a focus remains on continuous improvement, employee engagement, cultural change and innovation.
To apply please provide the following information:
• a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
• a maximum 1 page cover letter that outlines why you would be a good fit for the role.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.