About this job
You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and undertaking the following key tasks:
- Provide high level confidential administrative and secretarial support to the Principal/Executive Principal
- Assist in the development and implementation of promotional materials, including marketing and communication strategies and initiatives.
- Assist in the development of innovative systems, processes and procedures in association with key stakeholders related to marketing.
- Coordinate special events including Awards night, Anzac Day, Graduation ceremonies, Open Day and enrolment information.
- Manage records and other information resources so that information relevant to the schools and its functions is readily available to clients.
- Maintain and enhance administrative systems and processes to maximise the effectiveness of the school’s website services.
- Coordinate the production of all school publications and promotional material along with the school newsletter and maintaining content for the school website to ensure information is accurate and up to date.
- Assist in the production, implementation and review of the school marketing plan and budget in consultation with the Principal/Executive Principal and Business Manager.
- Innovative promotion of the school with good news stories to the media and local community (preapproved by the Principal/Executive Principal or Region).
- Use information management systems including administration, human resources and financial management systems to process information and produce reports.
- Develop and maintain a proactive and consistent online and social media presence to promote the school and to communicate responsively with the wider community.
- Coordinate the dissemination of information to office personnel and provide advice regarding office administrative procedures.
- Develop and coordinate partnerships with key external stakeholders, including Alumni members, local media and local Industry Partners and develop networks to enhance the current position of the school.
- Other duties, consistent with the duties and responsibilities of the position as directed by the Principal, Business Services Manager or nominated delegate.
To apply please provide the following information:
• a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
• a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under how you will be assessed in the attached role description.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.