About this job
If you are seeking an administration position offering variety, autonomy and a level of responsibility that will stretch your capabilities, this could be the role for you.
As a key member of our administrative team, you will -
- Be integral in supporting students, parents, teachers and other staff in providing hands on assistance, administrative and project support duties
- Be a self-starter with exemplary time management and organisation skills who focuses on achieving outcomes and meeting critical deadlines in a faced paced environment
- Thrive in a diverse environment and be able to switch between your varied responsibilities easily while remaining focussed on attention to detail and presenting with a positive customer centric attitude
We are look for a great all-rounder but you will need some experience or transferable skills relevant to timetabling and staff supervisions, also some previous project administrative experience would be beneficial.
To apply please provide the following information:
• a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
• a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under how you will be assessed in the attached role description.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit.