About this job
Online Job Ad
The Procurement Systems function in DET establishes and manages key internal clients and external parties to implement enhanced procurement systems capabilities with the department.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Develop and maintain an in depth understanding of the department’s corporate systems, including procurement related system functionality of SAP ECC and OneSchool Finance Functionality (Agresso), and the Business Intelligence systems, tools and data models used within procurement.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of current and emerging issues and trends associated with SAP ECC, Agresso, other e-procurement systems and relevant Business Intelligence Tools.
- Participate in operational programs and special projects, including enhancement of systems or information to support changing business needs.
- Perform regular procurement system reviews and audits to ensure procurement system functionality configurations remain current and end users are using procurement functionality efficiently and effectively.
- Work constructively with branch staff, key stakeholders, corporate system administrators and end users to identify, research, evaluate, plan and implement procurement system improvement initiatives.
Experience with SAP, Agresso, QLIK or other Business Intelligence tools would be desirable.
To apply please provide the following information:
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under how you will be assessed in the attached role description.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.