About this job
This temporary vacancy is open to Expressions of Interest and accordingly any appointment (and extension to this appointment) will not extend beyond 12 months.
Berrinba East State School is culturally rich school environment with and innovative staff driven by the vision of every student succeeding. Berrinba East State School currently has a student population of 460 students and embraces PBL (Positive Behaviour for Learning), Explicit Instruction, Professional Learning Teams and a culture of high expectations as key drivers for school improvement.
You will join our Leadership Team working collaboratively on the priority areas of our school improvement agenda. As Deputy Principal you will work closely with students, teachers and parents/carers with to ensure success for every student.
Our mission drives our school priorities of: reading improvement for all through the implementation of the Australian Curriculum, Explicit Instruction and appropriate pedagogies; student engagement (academic and social emotional learning) through Positive Behaviour for Learning (PBL); and broadening engagement within and beyond the school community.
For further information about the school, please CLICK HERE to visit the school's website.
Your Application must include:
Please ensure that you apply online by using the 'Apply Now' button below.
- A current resume (maximum 3 pages)
- Contact details for 2 referees (one of whom is your current or most recent supervisor)
- A 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role under 'How You Will Be Assessed' in the attached role description.
Current full registration, or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Information on registration requirements is available HERE.
- Applicants need to be a current Queensland Government employee to be eligible to apply.
- Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit.