About this job
You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and delivery of the following key tasks:
- Assist in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of standard program management activities, including data and risk analysis and performance monitoring.
- Provide a comprehensive range of administrative support including records and file management, scheduling and coordination of meeting activities and teleconferences.
- Ensure that electronic filing systems are operating effectively and are up to date and accurate.
- Assist in the development, improvement and implementation of systems and procedures to ensure the provision of effective and efficient service to Skills Investment and stakeholders.
- Monitor the flow of correspondence for Skills Investment using the departmental systems and processes.
- Operate computer and information systems, utilising a range of departmental software packages for the purposes of processing claims for payment, variations to contracts, document tracking, data recording and retrieval of information.
- Liaise with departmental and divisional officers to ensure timely responses to correspondence requests in relation to the Senior Management and Ministerial correspondence.
- Coordinate, receive and disseminate information to divisional senior officers and undertake other operational duties as requested.
We would like you to provide information to initially assess your suitability for this role:
- Your current resume which details your work experience and any other information that is relevant to this role as well as the contact details for two work related referees (one being a recent supervisor).
A written response of no more than two A4 pages addressing the key capabilities in the “How you will be assessed” section, outlining your suitability for the role.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.