About this job
The Software Administrator will have the ability to interpret and apply legislation, regulations, standards, policies, guidelines and procedures preferably related to information technological management within an educational environment.
Reporting to the Vendor Manager, you will
- Provide advice to schools, corporate and regional office staff in relation to existing software contract arrangements and entitlements
- Participate in audits undertaken by Internal Audit, Queensland Audit Office and software contractors.
- Assist with the management of low risk customer contracts through vendor engagement, performance measurement by collecting supplier performance data, providing feedback and
- dealing with issues.
- Assist in the development of ICT contracts and conducting evaluation of low risk procurement activities.
To apply please provide the following information:
• a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
• a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under how you will be assessed in the attached role description.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.