About this job
We are seeking a skilled Principal SharePoint Administrator with a proven track record and ability to:
- Lead and coordinate development, deployment and maintenance across a range of mobile application platforms to support current projects and future migrations.
- Provide high-level advice and guidance to senior management in regards to best practices and effective architecture solutions.
- Identify and initiate opportunities for innovation and improvements and generate creative solutions that supports the branch’s strategic direction and operation plan.
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic team within the Digital Solutions area
To apply please provide the following information:
• a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
• a maximum 2 page written response adressing the skills and experience described under "We are seeking", responsibilities listed under "Your Role" and key capabilities detailed under "How you will be assessed"
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.