About this job
We are seeking a skilled Web Officer who has a ‘customers first’ approach and experience in:
- Web content publishing across a range of internal and public facing websites
- Ensuring web content complies with government accessibility and usability standards, is well structured, accurate and styled, and adheres to the department’s web publishing guidelines.
- Providing advice and guidance to stakeholders and clients on web related topics, particularly web content, information architecture and user centred design principles.
- SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013
To apply please provide the following information:
• a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
• a maximum 2 page written response addressing; skills and experiene described under "We are seeking", responsibilities listed under "Your Role", and key capabilities detailed under "How you will be assessed"
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.