About this job
Please note that there are three (3) Temporary Full-time positions available.
As the Project Support Officer you will have responsibility for the following:
- Undertake and oversee word processing, desktop publishing, and administrative support to the project team.
- Assist the project team in monitoring activities and arranging bookings and payments to ensure compliance with legislation, policies and standards.
- Contribute expertise and support to the formulation of procedures and guidelines with respect to administrative issues, including the provision of routine information and advice on administrative issues for reporting purposes.
- Develop communications material for internal and external audiences.
- Research and provide advice on key messages and themes appropriate to clients and how to communicate these, including the online delivery of content and preparing, editing and maintaining the team’s internal and external web presences.
- Access, operate and maintain administrative databases and records management systems, and process information and prepare and distribute correspondence and associated reports, including taking any follow up action required.
- Provide timely advice, statistical information and maintain a high degree of accuracy in data entry to ensure quality services that meet the needs of clients and colleagues.
- Maintain and monitor systems and processes within the data collection area to provide accountability, accessibility and accuracy of information.
To apply please provide the following information:
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit.#LI-PRIORITY