About this job
St Pius X High School Adamstown is seeking the services of a Maintenance/Groundsperson for 8 hours per week working each Friday from 7.00am - 3.30pm (including half hour lunch break).
• Perform maintenance tasks unsupervised and as part of our maintenance team
• Contribute to the management of the school’s maintenance program
• Contribute to the management and maintenance of the grounds
• Contribute to the maintenance of school buildings
• Comply with security provisions
• Have an understanding of the ethos of a Catholic school
• Have an understanding of WHS requirements and a willingness to build a culture of safe work practices at the school
It is a requirement that you hold a current Working With Children clearance. Please record your clearance number on your application.
Conditions of Employment:
Salary will be as per the NSW & ACT Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2015.
Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
The covering letter should address the criteria as outlined and contact details of your referees are to be included. The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese. Applications will be received at the school up to 3.00pm on the closing date.