St Brigid’s is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life. St Brigid’s is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious literacy’ and practice.
Closing date April 3, 2018,
LocationKyogle, New South Wales, Australia
Contact Tony Hunter
(02) 6632 2653
About this job
Duties will include:
• General teacher assistance, organisation and resource preparation
• Working with students
• Assistance with playground duties
• Leading Cultural Group Experience with students
• Liaising with parents and local community organisations
• Must be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander decent (must provide proof)
• Must hold a current “cleared” Working with Children Check
Selection Criteria will focus on:
• An understanding of and commitment to Catholic ethos and values
• Ability to work as a member of a team
• Sound literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to lead cultural groups
• Knowledge and appreciation of the ways students learn.
• Sound ICT competency
• Preparedness to work with small groups of children.
The Indigenous Education Worker will also act as a role model for students by encouraging them to take pride in all aspects of their schooling.
Please nominate three (3) referees.
Applications should be directed to: (preferred email)
St Brigid’s Primary School
PO Box 228
Applications to be received by 3.00pm Tuesday 3 April 2018
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening An Equal Opportunity Employer