About this job
Abbotsleigh Junior School seeks to appoint a talented, energetic and experienced Primary Classroom Teacher for maternity leave relief commencing Monday 23 July 2018. The teacher appointed will be innovative, differentiate curriculum, work collaboratively with colleagues and engage fully in the cocurricular life of the School. Sharp academic acumen will be matched by sensitive pastoral care of girls and a love of learning in a supportive Christian environment. Postgraduate qualifications and demonstrable skills in Gifted and Talented education will be very highly regarded.
Abbotsleigh recognises the imperative of attracting high calibre teachers and thus offers above award salary packages, extensive opportunities for professional and career development and a stimulating and technology rich educational environment.
Attractive conditions and staff benefits include:
• Generous salary packages
• Extensive opportunities for individual and whole staff professional development
• Mentoring and support in growing professional competencies
• Technology rich environment with Integrator support and teacher laptop program
• Onsite childcare may be available, plus other staff benefits for children
• Fitness and relaxation classes, gym and indoor aquatic centre facilities all complimentary
• Onsite parking available and morning tea provided
Please view our website for more information about Abbotsleigh and for our application requirements: www.abbotsleigh.nsw.edu.au/employment and apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm Monday 7 May 2018