(02) 6722 4066
About this job
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
- Ability to teach Religious Education;
- Capacity to teach in flexible learning environments;
- An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching;
- Working With Children Check Clearance.
For further details about the positions contact the Principal, Mrs Jilly Rainger, by email email@example.com or phone (02) 6722 4066 or 0448 093 804.
An ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website http://www.arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/teaching-positions. Applications that do not include the CSO ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ form will not be accepted.
Please email or post application form, including a letter of application, addressing the essential criteria and outlining your suitability for the position, which will include nominated referees to the Principal, Holy Trinity School, PO Box 618 Inverell 2360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 3.00 pm on Wednesday 27 June 2018.
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.