(07) 4671 1730
About this job
St Mary's Primary School has a long tradition of providing quality Catholic education to the families of Warwick and surrounds. Promoting the personal growth of all students through a contemporary curriculum and pastoral care is the focus of all members of this school community.
With a long-term master building project on the horizon, the school is looking for an experienced school leader who can drive the engagement of the whole school community in shaping its future strategic development.
If you have successfully led staff and students through a period of change and growth, we invite you to apply.
- provide leadership of the school community and educational ministry
- lead the development, implementation and monitoring of high quality learning and teaching programs
- inspire, support and develop staff and enact effective employee relations
- develop and maintain processes to monitor and manage personnel, physical and financial resources
- support the strategic plans by facilitating the alignment of school policies and processes and allocation of resources
Details about the position are provided in the Role Description
Your application must include:
- a response to the selection criteria, located within the Role Description, outlining your suitability for this role
- your resume
- names of three referees
- Suitability Declaration
- Employment Collection Notice
- Compulsory comment by Parish Priest
- Compulsory statement by current supervisor
Salary and incentives package available - click here for details