About this job
• Proven ability to create a motivating and engaging learning environment that caters to students with diverse needs
• Exemplary behaviour management strategies
• Deep knowledge and application of pedagogies to assist students with significant special needs to access the curriculum
• Capacity and enthusiasm to contribute to a professional learning community
• Ability to demonstrate initiative with a passion for making a difference to student learning
• Experience teaching students with special needs
Applicants who are not currently working in a Broken Bay systemic school must have a 4 year training qualification to be eligible to apply for any teaching position in the Diocese.
All applicants for teaching positions must complete a Teacher Application Form available on our website https://www.csodbb.catholic.edu.au/careers/Job-Application-Packages- and include a letter addressing the essential/specific criteria for the position. This must be emailed to the Principal.
Further information about teaching in the Diocese can be found on our website:www.csodbb.catholic.edu.au
Please note that successful applicants must meet the requirements of the Working with Children Check