About this job
- Applicants must be committed to the ethos of the Catholic School and to excellence in teaching and learning.
- Ability to work as part of a team under a shared leadership model
- Sound and contemporary knowledge in catering for a diverse range of learners in the classroom through varied learning opportunities and sound pedagogical principles.
- Excellent, contemporary understanding and application of current curriculum through an inquiry based approach.
- Skills in integrating technology to facilitate learning
- Commitment to teaching according to the school’s learning framework.
Applicants who are not currently working in a Broken Bay systemic school must have a 4 year training qualification to be eligible to apply for any teaching position in the Diocese.
All applicants for teaching positions must complete a Teacher Application Form available on our website https://www.csodbb.catholic.edu.au/careers/Job-Application-Packages- and include a letter addressing the essential/specific criteria for the position. This must be emailed to the Principal.
Further information about teaching in the Diocese can be found on our website:www.csodbb.catholic.edu.au
Please note that successful applicants must meet the requirements of the Working with Children Check