About this job
This temporary recruitment pool is open only to current Department of Education employees and accordingly any appointment (and extension to this appointment) will not extend beyond 12 months.
A range of Business Manager positions may be available for relieving opportunities during 2019.
The positions may range in duration from one term up to a school semester.
Expressions of interest are called for officers wishing to be considered for acting Business Services Manager positions within North Coast Region during 2019. The pool of applications received may be assessed to fill any consequential vacancies as new vacancies arise during 2019.
The region may also elect to progress a separate EOI for individual positions when considered appropriate.
How to Apply
- Please submit a brief resume' no more than 3 pages and contact details of 2 referees (one of whom is your current supervisor); and
- complete the online questionniare (the questionnaire will open after you click apply and have entered your personal details).
- Please do not submit responses to selection criteria.
As responses to this EOI form part of a continuous applicant pool, applicants are requested to withdraw their application in the situation where they are no longer available or interested in pursuing Business Manager employment opportunities.
• Applicants need to be a current Queensland Government employee to be eligible to apply.
• Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.