About this job
Image courtesy of Tingalpa State School
Director of Ecole Franco-Australienne de Brisbane - Brisbane Australia
An experienced, enthusiastic educator with strong interpersonal skills, seeking new challenge is required for the role of Director of the French Australian Bilingual program at Tingalpa State School Brisbane, Queensland, Australia (Ecole Franco-Australienne de Brisbane). This program was established in 2015 within Tingalpa State School, a public school situated within close proximity to central Brisbane and is jointly supported by the French Embassy and Education Queensland. The program has been accredited ("Homologation") with the AEFE.
The successful applicant will require accreditation ("Professeur des Ecoles Titulaire") with the French Ministry of Education and be eligible for accreditation with the Queensland College of Teachers; demonstrated knowledge of French curriculum and pedagogy; ability to lead teaching and learning and manage the French Australian Bilingual Program.
Partial teaching load is expected for this position. Tenure is for two years with possibility of extension. Salary range $106, 431 - $111, 540 per annum.
CLICK HERE to visit the school website for Tingalpa State School.
Requirements for the role
- be eligible for accreditation with the Queensland College of Teachers. For more information regarding registration requirements please CLICK HERE;
- be accredited with the French Ministry of Education ("Professeur des Ecoles Titulaire")
- demonstrate knowledge of French curriculum and pedagogy;
- be able to lead teaching and learning and manage the French Australian Bilingual Program.
Application process for candidates - All applications to be in English
- Submit a 3 page CV outlining your suitability for the role
- Contact details for 2 referees (one of whom is your current or recent supervisor)
- Maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role addressing the following key capabilities:
- Lead teaching and Learning
- Develop self and other
- Lead improvement, innovation and change
- Engage and work with the community
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.#LI-PRIORITY