About this job
You will need to demonstrate a genuine interest in Steiner education and a strong commitment to supporting and promoting Orana's ethos. Experience in Steiner education is not essential however a genuine interest and willingness to undertake professional learning in Steiner education is important for your success in the role.
Please make sure to include in your application a current resume and a covering letter addressing the essential criteria. Please ensure your application details your full qualifications, registrations, teaching experience and three referees.
- Formal teaching qualification.
- Current registration with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute (TQI) and Working With Vulnerable People (WWVP).
- Enthusiasm and dedication to the Steiner curriculum.
- A commitment to supporting and promoting Orana's ethos.
- Positive attitude towards children and a love of teaching.
- Flexibility to teach various subject areas across a range of classes.
- Interpersonal and communication skills of a high standard.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and inclusively.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Please send your application to: email@example.com. For further information, please email or phone 02 6288 4283 and ask to speak with HR.