02 9938 8254
About this job
About the Role
- Commencing January 2020
- Northern Beaches location
- Full-time position
The Faculty Co-ordinator is responsible for leading a dynamic team whilst enhancing a learning culture of shared responsibility for quality teaching and student learning growth. You will be supportive of your colleagues to review, modify and expand their teaching practices and methodology in line with pedagogical standards and outcomes.
- Dynamic and exemplary classroom practitioner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teaching and learning.
- Ability to work effectively with an established team of successful practitioners.
- Required qualifications to teach in NSW schools.
- Work effectively to implement the aims and practices of the faculty and College, and be willing to contribute to its academic, spiritual and co-curricular life.
- A commitment to the Augustinian and Catholic ethos of the College is a condition of employment.
- Child Protection legislation applies, including a current Working with Children Check.
If you require further information regarding this position, please contact:
Danielle Stanway, Assistant Principal – Staff, on 02 9938 8254 or visit the college website.
Applications and curriculum vitae, including qualification transcripts and the name and contact details for three referees should be addressed to:
St Augustine's College, Sydney
Applications should be submitted in PDF format via the College website.
Closing date: Tuesday 24 September 2019