When: Friday 18 and Saturday 19 October 2019
Where: Griffith University, Southbank Brisbane
Who: for those interested in active learning, flipped learning, blended learning, new uses of technology in the classroom
Experienced teachers can also gather together to share ideas and common interests during our informal “get-together” sessions where you will have time to simply meet, chat and share.
Featured Sessions on Day One include:
- Implementing active student centred learning in tertiary education, Dr Chris Campbell
- Flipping the K-6 classroom, Matt Burns
- Plan & create flipped learning resources using current technology in your class, Aimee Shackleton
- Engaging every student in the classroom – solving the 2 sigma problem, Steve Griffiths
- Get-together style discussion sessions
Featured Sessions on Day Two include:
- Flipping the Gradual Release of Responsibility, Marco Cimino
- Reaching the problem solver in every student, Ken Herbert
- Flipping your classroom with Echo360 Active Learning Platform, Simone Poulson
- Video Compositing & Green Screen for flipping learning, Steven Kolber
Feedback from previous conferences:
“The conference was engaging and inspiring. It was great to look at the world of teachers and the pressures and challenges we all face. Great to see the audience thinking and sharing their ideas with us all”, Helen, Deputy Principal SA
“I was taken on a journey about learning including the benefits of flipped learning and how to avoid the pitfalls.” Michael, ICT Coordinator QLD
Jon Bergmann, flipped learning pioneer and opening keynote says, “There is no single strategy that works in every classroom, for every teacher and for every student. However, flipped learning is adaptable to your style, your methods and your circumstances. The flipped classroom is not about the videos! It is about how you re-envision your class time”.
Attend 1 or 2 days of outstanding professional learning, networking with some of the most innovative teachers in Australia and beyond.
The full program can be found @ https://www.resconanz.com/program
Early Bird rates close on 30 June 2019 and start at just AU $325 inc gst
Don’t miss out on a ticket, REGISTER today.
International Flipped Learning Conference Brisbane
Griffith University Southbank
Friday 18 and Saturday 19 October 2019
Pre-Conference Masterclass with Jon Bergmann – Thursday 17 October