Nominate someone in a non-teaching role who you feel deserves more recognition for the outstanding contribution they make to their school community, association or other educational organisation. This year's winner will receive the prize listed below, proudly provided by Corwin & Training 24x7.
At Corwin, we have one objective: To help educators make the greatest impact on teaching and learning. We offer a host of professional learning services to support school based, system wide, regional and state wide improvement priorities. These services come in a variety of modalities - they are research informed, innovative and are tangible approaches to professional learning solutions with a relentless focus on improving student learning.
A $500 Booktopia gift voucher prize for the winner, thanks to Corwin.
Training 24/7 provides high quality professional development to teachers, at an extremely low cost. We offer over 60 hours of online training focused on literacy, that can be taken at any time, anywhere.
A $523 prize pack from Training 24/7, including:
- All Access Pass (Over 60 hours of online teacher training valued, at $385)
- 4 of our favourite books for teachers:
- "Language at the Speed of Sight” by Mark Seidenberg (valued at $26.99)
- "The Reading Mind” by Daniel Willingham (valued at $41.95)
- "The Truth about Teaching” by Greg Ashman (valued at $48.99
- "Rosenshine’s Principles in Action” by Tom Sherrington (valued at $19.99)
Total prize package: $1,023