EducationHQ Unsung Heroes
Are you ready to nominate someone for the Australian EducationHQ Unsung Heroes Awards 2019?
Terms and conditions
- The promotion is the EducationHQ Unsung Heroes Awards 2019.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open all residents of Australia. Employees (and their immediate family of the Promoters, are ineligible to be nominated.
- Nominations open at 9:00am AEST on 05/09/2019 via au.educationhq.com/unsung-heroes/
- Nominations close at 5:00pm AEST on 11/11/2019. All times referenced throughout these terms and conditions are based on AEDST.
- Nominations will be judged by the editorial team of EducationHQ and a shortlist of entries will be published on educationHQ.com for entry into the voting stage of the competition.
- Voting will open on November 15 2019. To vote individuals must visit educationhq.com/unsung-heroes and follow the prompts.
- Voting requires a unique email address.
- Voting closes at 17:00 AEST on December 9, 2019.
- The winner of each category will be based on the shortlisted nomination that receives the most votes in that category.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Incomplete, and indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one vote per unique email address will be counted.
- The prizes, (or any part thereof) including any unused portion, cannot be sold, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize, or part of a prize, at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize, or that part of the prize, will be forfeited.
- If a prize or part of a prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize or part of prize for a different prize item of equal or greater value in Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- You consent to Tempo Media Pty Ltd ABN 22 100 789 848, contacting you in order to let you know about each organisation’s products and services (including promotions, special offers and events). This consent will remain current until you advise otherwise. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any prize event is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) attendance at a prize event.
- The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents and contractors. Entry is conditional on providing this PI.
- The Promoter is Tempo Media Pty Ltd ABN 22 100 789 848, 459 Victoria Street, Brunswick West VIC 3055 Australia.