Parentshop has developed Tough Conversations, a one-day professional development training course that equips primary and secondary school executives with essential tools to manage conflict, reduce stress and achieve positive outcomes with parents, students and colleagues. School executives will learn:
- New skills to manage emotional stress – both your own and other people’s.
- Ways to negotiate solutions to problems using a scripted mediation process.
- Strategies to progress conversations toward achieving a pre-planned outcome.
- Practical demonstrations of how school executives can manage difficult behaviour in others. Learn what to do and say to achieve better outcomes.
- Further reference materials.